Our practical engineering knowledge and experience gained through 30 years of construction projects ensure the installation functions as intended by the designer.
Our employees keep abreast of the latest sustainability developments and make considerable use of advanced software systems for design and drafting, including 3D modelling (BIM) and 2D drafting (CAD) to clearly indicate intention.
Since our initial project in 1986, our in-house team of Green Star accredited, qualified engineers, project managers and technicians have gained many years of experience working to the challenging standards of Australia and New Zealand's leading consultants, government departments and national companies.
We offer consulting services in the preliminary phase of planning through to detailed design, including feasibility studies.
Through our extensive project exposure, and resulting relationships with many services consulting firms and architects, we are able to work closely with these project teams on fully specified construct only projects. Our practical engineering knowledge and experience will ensure the installation functions as intended by the designer.
Every project is designed and engineered to deliver optimal efficiency, minimise cost and adhere to our strict safety standards.
Some of our key capabilities are:
- project concept, feasibility studies, design and 3D modelling, detailed engineering, planning commissioning, and construction of HVAC&R systems
- conceptual and detailed design and engineering to incorporate NABERS and Green Star rating system requirements
- design in accordance with Building Code of Australia (BCA), and Australian Standards requirements, including AS1668 and AS3666
- design and assessment of systems for optimum commissioning outcome, and ongoing building tuning for maximum efficiency during operation
- detailed engineering and drawing documentation including coordination of all services
- a combination of traditional design and construction drafting, with modern digital imaging techniques
- complete project team collaboration with architects, structural engineers, service engineers and contractors to ensure a fluid flow of information
- Building Management System (BMS) design, installation, trouble shooting and service
- whole of life construction management and project delivery
- integrating risk assessment and management processes into every phase of a project
- in-depth practical drafting knowledge and experience of the most complex and current building services design trends
- green solutions to retrofit, refurbishment and fit-out
- projects ranging from smaller installations and refurbishments to multimillion-dollar design, construction and commissioning.