Service Technician (BEMS) - Canberra03 11 17
Benmax Engineering and Maintenance (BEMS) Services - Canberra
Permanent full time
Benmax Engineering and Maintenance (BEMS) Services is currently looking for a Service Technician for the Canberra region.
Established in 1986 Benmax is a quality endorsed company and a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Employing more than 140 staff, our team operates across six locations in Australia and New Zealand - Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our reputation is based on delivering high quality, consistently. To achieve this, we employ and train our own people ensuring we stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, improvements and equipment available to the industry.
The position is permanent full time.
A fully maintained company vehicle, phone and tablet are supplied.
Reporting to the BEMS Account Manager, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in HVAC service and maintenance and a proven track record in the following deliverables that are key responsibilities for this position:
- Undertake maintenance and service work that you would be proud to put your name to
- Contract delivery
- Recommend contract changes to meet customer specific needs
- Recommend repairs and quotes
- Create purchase orders
- Ensure asset (equipment) inventory is accurate and complete
- Manage customer relationships - understand customer’s needs and expectations
- Mentor junior staff
- Represent the business in a professional way, personally, vehicles and communication
To apply for the position
If you are interested in this position and want to work with a great team, please email your resume to Steve Wilson, Benmax Group Human Resources Manager on email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back