Project Manager - Canberra21 02 19
Benmax Group - Canberra
Permanent full time position
Benmax is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Canberra.
Established in 1986, Benmax is a quality endorsed company and a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Employing more than 140 staff, our team operates across six locations in Australia and New Zealand - Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our reputation is based on delivering high quality, consistently. To achieve this, we employ and train our own people ensuring we stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, improvements and equipment available to the industry.
Reporting to the General Manager Construction - Canberra, the Project Manager is responsible for providing project management expertise, leadership and advice, and sharing their technical knowledge, to contribute to the success of the Division and the company.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
· Mentor Cadet Project Managers
· Manage large site teams
· Conduct project start-up meeting with entire team to ensure roles and responsibilities are clear
· Develop, document and implement project plans
· Track and update project milestones, deliverables and budget
· Manage contracts and ensure contract conformance
· Create and manage subcontractor contracts and purchase orders
· Manage contract correspondence, contract variations/change orders and project administration
· Invoice and collect project receivables
· Approve project payables
· Lead project team meetings
· Manage overall labour requirements including setting up cost codes
· Review drawings for QA sign-off and manufacture
Minimum ten years’ experience in a similar role
Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (essential)
Diploma in Project Management (desirable)
Diploma of Management (desirable)
Want to know more? Contact Steve Watt, General Manager Construction - Canberra, on M: 0412 942 725 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.Back