Project Manager - Canberra06 11 17
Benmax Group - Canberra
Permanent full time postion
Benmax is currently looking for a Project Manager for our Queanbeyan office.
Established in 1986 Benmax is a quality endorsed company and a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Employing more than 140 staff, our team operates across six locations in Australia and New Zealand - Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our reputation is based on delivering high quality, consistently. To achieve this, we employ and train our own people ensuring we stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, improvements and equipment available to the industry.
The position is permanent full time.
Working a minimum of 40 hours a week plus reasonable overtime commensurate with the position.
Reporting to the Benmax Canberra General Manager of Construction, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in HVAC Project Management and a proven track record in the following deliverables which are key responsibilities for this position;
- Conduct project start-up meeting with the entire team to ensure the roles and responsibilities are clear
- Meeting project goals and implement plan
- Projects have a proper start-up and are documented correctly
- Contract management and contract conformance
- Meet project targets and goals, track and update
- Meet project budgets, track and update
- Create and manage subcontractor contracts and purchase orders
- Documentation and notices
- Correspondence and project administration
- Issue potential and actual variations (change order) management
- Customer relationship
- Overall Quality Control
- Manage schedule, track and update
- Invoice and collect project receivables
- Approve project payables
- Lead project team meetings
- Manage overall labour requirements including setting up cost codes
- Attend weekly construction meetings
- Review of drawings for QA sign-off and manufacture
If you are interested in this position and want to work with a great team, please email your resume to Steve Wilson, Benmax Group Human Resources Manager on email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back