Draftsperson (Revit) - Wellington
03 11 17
Benmax New Zealand – Wellington Office
Permanent full time
Benmax New Zealand is currently looking for a Draftsperson (Revit) for our Wellington office.
Established in 1986, Benmax is a quality endorsed company and a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Employing more than 140 staff, our team operates across six locations in Australia and New Zealand - Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our reputation is based on delivering high quality, consistently. To achieve this, we employ and train our own people ensuring we stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, improvements and equipment available to the industry.
The position is permanent full time.
Reporting to the Digital Engineering Manager the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital mechanical engineering and a proven track record in the following deliverables that are key responsibilities for this position:
- Create accurate workshop drawings in accordance with company standards - coordinate with all trades
- Review workshop drawings against company standards in a timely manner and complete QA checklists
- Manage timely submission of workshop drawings in accordance with project schedule
- Issue workshop drawings for manufacture as directed by the Project Manager
- Create equipment schedules on layout drawings
- Upload and store CAD files and drawings into document control system in accordance with company standards
- Create accurate models in accordance with company standards. Coordinate with all trades
- Create project specific content and families
- Review models and workshop drawings against company standards in a timely manner and complete QA checklists
- Generate equipment schedules from model and display on layout drawings
- Upload and store model files and drawings into document control system in accordance with company standards
- Ensure engineering team are utilising the company engineering standards.
To apply for the position
If you are interested in this position and want to work with a great team, please email your resume to Steve Wilson, Benmax Group Human Resources Manager on email firstname.lastname@example.org.