Cadet Draftsperson - Canberra
03 11 17
Benmax Group - Canberra
Permanent full time
Benmax is currently looking for a Cadet Draftsperson for our Canberra office.
Established in 1986 Benmax is a quality endorsed company and a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Employing more than 140 staff, our team operates across six locations in Australia and New Zealand - Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin.
Our reputation is based on delivering high quality, consistently. To achieve this, we employ and train our own people ensuring we stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, improvements and equipment available to the industry.
The position is permanent full time.
Working a minimum of 40 hours a week plus reasonable overtime commensurate with the position.
The salary for the position is above the award wage.
Reporting to the Drafting Manager the ideal candidate will be able to produce the following deliverables which are key responsibilities for this position;
- Create accurate workshop drawings in accordance with company standards - coordinate with all trades
- Assisting with preparation of equipment schedules;
- Assisting with coordination of all building services trades;
- Assisting with preparation of “Preliminary, Coordination, For Approval and For Construction” drawings;
- QA checks in accordance with this document
- Updating drawings to “As Installed” status;
- Control of drawing distribution; and
- Other duties relevant to the position.
- On-site 3D scanner operation and capture of field data
- Field data model management and distribution
- Set-up and management of BIM to field platforms for project teams
- Finalisation of project documentation at ‘As Installed’ phase using field data
If you are interested in this position and want to work with a great team, please email your resume to Steve Wilson, Benmax Group Human Resources Manager at email firstname.lastname@example.org.