Benmax Group Directors
The Benmax Group Team
We understand that to deliver quality requires a commitment throughout the entire process, from design to commissioning.
At Benmax we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. The key to our success lies in a combination of experience, talent, cutting edge techniques and resources. The company directly employs highly skilled and motivated managers, engineers, draftsmen and tradespeople who pride themselves on the delivery of superior service and quality. Our philosophy is that our work can be performed ‘in house’ utilising company resources allowing for single point control and responsibility. This ensures Benmax retains control over quality, delivery, cost and timing of our projects and services, ensuring clients are provided the high quality end result they expect-on time, every time. This all encompassing approach cannot be matched by our competitors.
In house skills and resources:
- Skilled & Experienced Project Managers
- Professional Engineers including NABERS and Greenstar Assessors
- Qualified Tradesman including Pipefitters, Plumbers, Sheetmetal workers, Refrigeration technicians, Electrician, Gas Fitters, High Pressure Welders, Lagging and Metal Sheathing.
- Detailed Estimating
- Networked Cost Reporting & Control
- 2D & 3D Revit CAD/CAM Drafting & Manufacturing Facilities
- AS/NZS9001 Certified Quality Management System
- Pipe pre-fabrication facility
Making a positive difference
Benmax Group is committed to supporting the communities in which we work and live, through our program of donations and sponsorships as we strive to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
- Juvenile Diabetes
- National Heart Foundation
- Camp Quality
- Breast Cancer Foundation
- Tuggeranong Football Club
- Australian Institute of Sport